Neuron MAX® 088 is designed for neurovascular use delivering MAX® support for today’s most advanced therapy options.
Penumbra Select™ Catheters enable Rapid Primary Access into final position, eliminating the need for an over-the-wire exchange.
Neuron MAX 088
- 6 F long sheath
- .088″ (2.24 mm) lumen allows for a wide range of device compatibility
- Optimized proximal shaft for support throughout aortic arch
- Soft, atraumatic tip design for distal placement
- Full distal shaft radiopacity for optimal visualization throughout procedure
- Compatible with 6 F (2.21 mm) Select Catheter for Rapid Primary Access delivery to final position
6 F Select Catheters
- Allows for easy selection off of arch into desired vessel
- Designed to facilitate atraumatic placement into distal vasculature
- Can be used for diagnostic angiogram – .040″ (1.02 mm) lumen
- Compatible with all .035″–.038″ (.89 mm–.97 mm) guidewires
- Seamless transition zone with no shelf facilitates atraumatic advancement
- 6 F (2.21 mm) Select Catheter designed for use with Neuron MAX 088
Therapies and Disease States
Learn more about how our products are used for a broad spectrum of conditions.