RED 72 is our large-bore reperfusion catheter which provides the highest TRF on the marketa while optimized for navigating challenging anatomy.
- .072″ (1.83 mm) Lumen: Delivers highest TRFa
- .085″ (2.16 mm) Outer Diameter: Articulating marker band designed to improve tip softness
- REDglide Coating: Designed to enhance delivery in tortuosity
- 132 cm Length: To reach target vessel
- 20 Material Transitions: Optimized for performance in challenging anatomy
a. As compared to AXS Vecta™ 71 and Stryker®(Medela), LBC and Vacuson 60, React™ 71 and Riptide™, AXS Vecta 74 and Stryker (Medela), and Zoom™ 71 and Zoom pump. Thrombus Removal Force (TRF) = (Catheter Tip Area) × (Vacuum). Sources: company website, marketing literature, IFU, and data on file.