- .072″ (1.83 mm) Lumen: Delivers highest TRFa
- .085″ (2.16 mm) Outer Diameter: Articulating marker band design to improve tip softness
- REDglide Coating: Enhanced distal hydrophilic coating for smooth trackability
- 132 cm Length: To reach target vessel
- 20 material transitions: Optimized for performance in challenging anatomy
a. As compared to AXS Vecta™ 71 and Stryker®(Medela), LBC and Vacuson 60, React™ 71 and Riptide™, AXS Vecta 74 and Stryker (Medela), and Zoom™ 71 and Zoom pump. Thrombus Removal Force (TRF) = (Catheter Tip Area) × (Vacuum). Sources: company website, marketing literature, IFU, and data on file.