The Penumbra JET® Reperfusion Catheters are intended for use in the revascularization of patients with acute ischemic stroke. The Penumbra JET family of catheters are designed to navigate vessels and extract clot efficiently with the power of the Penumbra ENGINE® Aspiration Source.
- Large .072″ (1.83 mm) inner lumen designed to increase thrombus removal force
- 20 transitions for trackability and navigation
- 132 cm length
- Progressive distal coil wind enabling superior flexibility
- Enhanced pushability from quad-wire technology
- Part of the Penumbra System®, intended for use with Aspiration Tubing, Penumbra ENGINE, and Penumbra ENGINE Canister
- 1.65 mm outer diameter dedicated for distal occlusions
- Large .054″ / .064″ (1.37 / 1.63 mm) aspiration lumen
- 138 cm to reach distal anatomy
- Part of the Penumbra System, intended for use with Aspiration Tubing, Penumbra ENGINE, and Penumbra ENGINE Canister
- Delivers and maintains nearly pure vacuum (-29.2 inHg or 98.9 kPa)a
- Simple setup
- Integrated clot catcher
- Disposable Penumbra ENGINE Canister
- Compatible with all Penumbra System Reperfusion Catheters
a. Data on file at Penumbra, Inc.
Therapies & Conditions
Learn more about how our products are used for a broad spectrum of conditions.