TherapyView is a tablet application that allows clinicians to guide patient sessions and customize REAL® Experiences, tailoring Activities to each patient’s specific needs and goals.
The tablet’s full-screen user interface shows the content the patient sees while wearing the headset. With this tablet view, clinicians can guide patients through each activity and interact with the patient experience in real time.
Enhancements in TherapyView:
- Adjustable settings are designed to challenge, motivate, and engage patients in new ways
- REAL Home™ provides a serene, visual-scanning experience where patients adjust to using the VR headset
- Rewards-based feedback provides intrinsic motivation to patients and builds upon prior session’s progress for motivation and positive reinforcement
- Therapist and patient profiles can be stored across multiple sessions
- Detailed information cards and activity descriptions help clinicians identify experiences and activities by motion and cognitive tasks