Penumbra, Inc. is the legal owner and/or licensee with a right to sublicense of the proprietary materials, images, animations, and other copyrightable works (the « Materials ») available on this site. These Materials are available only for download and use by you, subject to the following terms. By downloading and/or using any of the Materials, you are accepting these terms in their entirety. If your proposed use of the Materials cannot comply with the terms or if you have any questions, please contact [email protected] for more information.
- The Materials may only be used for academic and editorial purposes that are educational, and not promotional, in nature. Such purposes include, but are not limited to: patient education, media coverage, financial analysis and medical journal publication.
- All potential risks and benefits of the procedures depicted in the Materials will be disclosed to audiences viewing and/or receiving the Materials. Please refer to the Instructions for Use for complete product indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse events, and detailed instructions for use.
- The Materials may not be used, reproduced, distributed, or displayed in any manner that is defamatory or violates any applicable law.
- All copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices must appear on all uses of the Materials.
- The Materials may not be materially modified or altered without Penumbra’s advance written permission. Where applicable, the Materials cannot be used without their accompanying text.
- Penumbra retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Materials. No title or ownership interest in or to the Materials is transferred to you by virtue of downloading the Materials. The Materials and all Penumbra trademarks are proprietary to Penumbra and its licensors and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Penumbra and/or its licensors.