2018 High School Internship Program
Our Summer High School Internship Program immerses students in the dynamic setting of a global healthcare company dedicated to saving lives.
We are seeking quick learners who are curious, enthusiastic, and eager to join a team striving to impact the future of healthcare, today!
- Administrative Tasks
- Graphic Design
- Learning Databases
- Physician Research
- Training Videos
Time & Pay
- Flexible schedules available
- $11.00 per hour
- 8 weeks
- Enhance academic knowledge through hands-on work experience
- Network and establish relationships within an industry leader
- Evaluate and determine potential career paths
- Gain career advice from knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Develop public speaking, project management, time management, and communication skills
- Work in a collaborative culture that supports ongoing growth and learning
- Current high school junior or senior attending high school in the city of Alameda
- At least 16 years of age
- US citizen or legally permitted to work in the US
Interested? We want to hear from you!
- APPLY HERE
- Resumes must be submitted by April 27, 2018
- Applicants will be notified about next steps via email
About Penumbra, Inc.
Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets medical devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals and clinics primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra P logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.